About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
In Other Words
I Was Wondering....
Prayer of Thanks
Thinking Blogger Award - Meme
In Other Words
Pruning
Never Too Old
Thankful Thursday
In Other Words
Thankful Thursday

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Thursday, April 05, 2007
Thankful Thursday




I am very late posting this. It has been a busy day - a busy week really - but I wanted to do this. All week long I've had this song running through my mind. It somehow captures the way I feel during this very special season.

MY TRIBUTE by Andrae Crouch

How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me"
Things so undeserved, yet You give to prove Your love for me.
The voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude;
All that I am and ever hope to be - I owe it all to Thee.

To God be the glory
To God be the glory
To God be the glory for the things He has done.
With His blood He has saved me,
With His pow'r He has raised me,
To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Just let me live my life - let it be pleasing Lord to Thee; And should I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary.

With His blood He has saved me,
With His pow'r He has raised me,
To God be the glory for the things He has done.

Thank you Lord Jesus for the priceless gift you have given me.

For more thankful hearts go to Sting My Heart.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 9:13 PM
  16 comments



16 Comments:
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

One of my very favorite songs - to sing and to play on the organ.

I read in someone's comments that you're doing an Easter cantata. We are, too, and it's such a blessing.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sharon Brumfield said...

I love that song. Haven't thought about A.C. in a long time. One of the guys I dated loved him. Boy does that bring back memories.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Beautiful song, enjoyed your post.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Delete said...

Linda-That song is amazing! I have never heard it so I'm going to have to go head over to itunes right now!

Jenny

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger someone else said...

That truly is a beautiful song. I remember when it came out and it was such a huge hit in the gospel world.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

I just finished posting about my busy week so far.

Love this song, and I always think of Dallas Holm's "Rise Again" at Easter time.

Have a blessed Easter, Linda. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger eph2810 said...

What a beautiful song, Linda. Yes, I too want to live a life pleasing to Him.

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness this week.

Blessings to you and yours this Easter weekend.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for sharing . I love that song. May the Lord Bless you this Easter and always.

Angel

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, I love this song...brings back memories of my teen years at church and I loved it then, too!
It says so much!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Linda, I just love that song and what a blessing it has been over the years. What a wonderful world we would have if everyone would try to live a life pleasing to HIM! HAPPY EASTER!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Lovely words, Linda.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such beautiful words to that song, thank you for sharing it Linda!! xoxo

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Werna Gail said...

I've been away for awhile so I just got caught up reading your blog, Yes that is a great song and thank God for the blood that saves and the power that raises us. We are so blessed to live in a country where we are free to worship and praise God. Your post always inspires me,and lets me see Jesus. BE BLESSED :-)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

so beautiful; thanks for sharing!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Emmie, aka Vivian said...

How about "The Love of God"? "Could we with ink the oceans fill, and were the skies of parchment made; were every stalk on earth a quill, and every man a scribe by trade--to write the love of God above would drain the oceans dry, nor could the scroll contain the whole though stretched from sky to sky." That is one of my favorite stanzas ever! You are a blessing--blog on!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I've never heard this song, but the words are just beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home