About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
One Thousand Gifts
Quilting Day
Holding His Hand
A CHRISTMAS CAP FOR LARRY
A New Memeber of the Family
God With Us
Just Thinking
We Really Do Have Hills
Content

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Friday, November 28, 2008
Our Thanksgiving
A few pictures of our Thanksgiving Celebration:




This is where the turkey was cooking.

Ready to serve!



At least one of us was more than ready to eat.


My Mom and daughter whose birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year. We count her as one of our greatest blessings.





A bit of recreation after the big meal...a walk to the neighborhood park.

Back home to their house all decked out for Christmas.

It was a lovely day - filled with family, friends and the joy of all the blessings that bind our hearts together.

Blessings,

I'm going to take a little bloggy break for the next few days. I am excited to begin getting ready for Christmas. I'll be back on monday. Have a blessed weekend everyone.

 
  posted at 12:07 PM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Please tell me how that turkey was cooked! It looks very interesting!Great photos, Linda - enjoy your weekend!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Looks like a wonderful day. We had a great one, too. I've always wanted to try a turkey cooked that way, but haven't yet.

Have fun decorating. I need to get going, but haven't the energy yet!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Have fun decorating...so glad you had such a great holiday.

Lots of love, jess

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Mmmm....I love deep fried turkey, especially if it's injected with cajun butter seasoning!

Glad y'all had a good holiday, Linda, and Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. :o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda!

Loved these photos! I was amazed the first time we deep fried a turkey. It was so moist and delicious.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

I love fried turkey, we have not friend one in years.

Your pictures are wonderful.

Can't wait to read your next post after your break.

Annette

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Amy said...

wow you cooked your turkey outside? How did it taste?

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving! I've never had deep-fried turkey but hopefully someday I'll get the chance. Hope you enjoy your blogging-free weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home