About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
A New Memeber of the Family
God With Us
Just Thinking
We Really Do Have Hills
Content
Back Home Where He Belongs
My Weekend
Pray
Choices
One Thousand Gifts

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A CHRISTMAS CAP FOR LARRY
After knitting and crocheting several little preemie caps for the Knit One Save One project, I decided there was one more cap I needed to make. It was for a special little guy who has been there for me week after week. Every tuesday afternoon he patiently sits atop the keyboard watching and listening as I painfully make my way through my piano lesson. He never says anything, but he always looks rather concerned. I like to think he is feeling compassion for me.

Since it's getting very close to Christmas, I thought I'd make him a Christmas Cap. He doesn't have a Christmas cap. In fact, he doesn't have a cap at all. So I gathered my knitting supplies and made him this one.



It's a little hard to tell, but I think he likes it!



Merry Christmas Larry. Thanks for your support.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 9:13 PM
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Isn't it nice when someone is there who supports us through thick and thin?!!

What a cute post! He looks pretty pleased with his new hat! :-)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

I can tell he loves his cap.

I have got to learn to knit, I have wanted to do so for 3 or 4 years.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Linda, this is such a cute post...it just put a smile on my face!

Larry looks festive now and ready to face another piano lesson! :D

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

yes you are right...He likes it!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Linds said...

I think he likes it too! The silent encouragers are always the best!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

You've been very clever the last two posts! Very cute hat on a very cute little guy.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Larry is adorable!!! And his cap looks great.

Have a good rest of the week

Love, Jess

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are so sweet. I just love your excitement over the newest member of your family and your care for your piano spectator =) Glad to know your life h asn't been "bad news" busy... I can totally relate. I just haven't had a moment to swing by to visit all my beloved blogging companions this past week. I've missed you all.

(((Linda))).

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Cool, I wish I knew how to make knitted things like that :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home