About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Thankful Thursday and The Caterpillar
In Other Words
Ripples
Grace
Thankful Thursday
In Other Words
For Heather
Home Again
In Other Words
Catching Up

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Friday, April 27, 2007
He Knows Your Name





"He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them." Psalm 147:4

We have a Father who cares for us with a love that cannot be measured. If He has given a name to each of the millions and millions of stars - just think how important you are to Him. "He knows you name. He sees each tear that falls, and He hears you when you call." He hears you as if you were His only child.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 12:36 PM
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Grandparents Corner said...

Linda, a gorgeous picture and very fitting for this devotional. It's so amazing to know He knows our tears. Praise God.

Thank you for blessing me with a visit today! Have a blessed weekend. ~ Bonnie

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Amen and amen. :-)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Thank you Lord! I got a get well card from Sharon with a video that reminds me once again this week of How very much God loves me! And You!!

Breathe in some of that Texas air for me! It's a beautiful day in Colorado...supposed to be up in the 80's this weekend (from blizzard to 80's...isn't that funny?).

May every concern you have, every need be blessed of God...
Holly

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Linds said...

What a beautiful photo that is, and thanks for the reminder, Linda. Have a lovely weekend!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I loved this Linda, thank you for reminding me that I am loved for who I am by Him:-) Have a wonderful weekend my friend! xoxo

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

You don't know how much I needed to read this, this morning, Linda.
(((HUGS)))

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Beautiful picture and devotional! The scripture that tells us He knows the number of hairs on our heads aways amazes me. That He would love and know us that well.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

What a wonderful thing to meditate on today. God is good, indeed.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Beautiful. Blessings to you and yours.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger eph2810 said...

Linda--I needed to read that today...I am somehow on the 'edge' today, not sure why. I needed to know that He is right there with me.

Blessings to your Sunday and always.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Awesome and a very apt reminder. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home