Thursday, March 01, 2007
Psalm 100: 4-5 "Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting, and His faithfulness to all generations."
I'm so thankful that Iris gives us this forum to express our thanks. There is something about giving thanks to the Lord that blesses the heart of the one doing it. It is good to remind ourselves of the blessings with which the Lord so liberally showers our lives.
1. I am thankful for answered prayer. Thank you Lord for keeping our loved ones safe as they traveled this week. Thank you for the many times Your hand of protection has kept us from harm we were not even aware of.
2. Thank you for the leaders you have raised up to minister to the various needs of people all over the world. I think of World Vision and Samaritan's Purse and countless others who faithfully do what you have called them to do. Thank you for their devotion and integrity and the witness they are for Your kindgom.
3. Thank you for sunshine and fresh breezes. You have given us so many things to delight our hearts and make life joyful.
4. Thank you for abundantly supplying all our needs. You have promised to care for us, and You do it so faithfully.
5. Thank you for all the new things going on in our bloggy community. I am so thankful that it all centers around You. What a joy and a blessing.
You must check out the new internet cafe. I am so excited about it. With God's help, I'm going to put the button in my side bar. He knows my weaknesses - and He knows I need help with anything new on my blog. :) I'm thankful He cares about even the smallest of things in my life. He is a tender-hearted Father.
I apologize for the fact that I don't have space between my paragraphs. I actually put space between my paragraphs, but blogger refuses to show them. This is the second time this has happened. I go back and edit - and shazam - it stays exactly the same way. I know it's difficult to read when it all runs together the way it is. Sigh.....I just can't get it to cooperate.