About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
No Surprises
ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE
Just Thinking
Showers of Blessing
Creation Is Telling
Just For Fun
The M.S. Walk
The Small Stuff
It's A Girl!
Gratitude: One Thousand Gifts

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
No News Yet
I'm sorry I haven't written an update on my Dad before now. We've been gone so much of the time.
He is still in the hospital. We are waiting for test results on his kidneys. They are only functioning at less than 15%, and the doctor does not know the specific cause right now. They are monitoring him carefully, and he seems to be doing well. He has had a very difficult year - a stroke, a heart attack and now this.

He and my Mom are sweet examples of faith and grace. As much as my Dad hates to be in the hospital, he is being very cooperative. It is hard to see him looking so helpless. My Mom has a quiet strength. She is so dear.

So we wait. Hopefully we will have some news today. We appreciate your prayers. Thank you for all of your sweet comments. You are so very dear.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 9:03 AM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Praying for your precious Dad, Linda!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

Still in prayer.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger kelli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Laurie A. said...

linda,

thank you for coming by weaving to let me know of your father's condition. i've left you a response there.

these are the times when i encounter such tenderness for the good of cyberspace.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger kelli said...

Linda...oh my goodness! If you saw my last post, I so apologize. I called you "Susan." As I was typing out my comment, I was remembering how not long ago we all left Susan (from HDH)prayerful comments about her father and family.

I am thankful for this community where we can share in these trials of life.

I have been praying for your family. May you rest in our Father's arms tonight...for He holds you all, gently rocking you, there.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger grammy said...

Sounds like they are holding up under the circumstances...well God is holding them up (o:

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am continuing to pray for you and your loved ones, Linda. May His grace surround you.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dearest Linda,

I've just now caught up with your latest posts and I'm so sorry to hear that your Dad is in the hospital and not doing too well. Please know that my prayers have been added to those of the others. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home