About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Just Thinking
Showers of Blessing
Creation Is Telling
Just For Fun
The M.S. Walk
The Small Stuff
It's A Girl!
Gratitude: One Thousand Gifts
Amazing
Fossils Of One Kind or Another

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE
"You dance over me while I am unaware.
You sing all around but I never hear the sound."



You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind.

My hope will always stand;

For You hold me in Your hand


"Lord I'm amazed by You.

Lord I'm amazed by You.

Lord I'm amazed by You,

And how You love me."

Blessings,

From "Amazed" by Lincoln Brewster

Pictures from my walk this morning.

 
  posted at 4:33 PM
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

God is an Awesome God.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I absolutely love that song! Your lovely pictures went so well with the words....

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

Beautiful words and beautiful pictures. My husband and I listened to cardinals sing last night. It was such a pleasant night to be outside. (You and I know the heat is just around the corner.)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger grammy said...

Love that red bird. we don't have those...well I never see them anyway.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so very lovely. I can just smell spring and feel the sunshine, and that really says something considering it's -20 and icy white everywhere here. =)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger kelli said...

Ooh...love that daddy cardinal! We had cardinals build a nest right outside our front door last year...we were constantly amazed! I'm hoping they will again this year, but I haven't seen them in that area:(.

Your walk must've been just lovely!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Aunt Angie said...

Oh Linda...I love that song. The first time I heard it I cried...thinking of a wayward nephew---whom God has a plan for--and yet this sweet nephew--goes his way...ignoring --or seems to ignore God's voice and heart.

Again...everytime I hear that song---I think of him....I heard it just now...in your pictures and words...what a blessing. Reminded me again to not lose heart---and to continue to pray.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

Beautiful!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I haven't heard or sung that song, but I love the way you portrayed it.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Elisabeth Black said...

I'm so happy that the birds are coming back!

Knitty is a great resource. I always enjoy it.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Laurie A. said...

linda,

i'm originally from illinois ... our state bird being the cardinal. seeing that fine gent here makes me remember other days when their presence was everywhere and i took such sight for granted. now the blue bird ... mountain, western, eastern ... grace my days. lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home