About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
HOME
Dialysis
No News Yet
No Surprises
ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE
Just Thinking
Showers of Blessing
Creation Is Telling
Just For Fun
The M.S. Walk

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Saturday, March 28, 2009
DISHRAGS


While I was visiting my Dad at the hospital this past week I knitted some dishrags. I've seen so many pretty ones on other blogs I just couldn't resist. I think I'll knit some more!

Have a blessed weekend everyone.
 
  posted at 11:35 AM
  15 comments



15 Comments:
At 12:07 PM, Blogger grammy said...

I caught up on your hospital news. Glad he is home and doing better. Thankful for you and yours that he has a Peace about him. For some reason your blog never comes to the top of my list...like when you write a new one...so i forget to go all the way to the bottom to check...Love the dish rags. Maybe you should have a give away contest. (o: Blessings, Grammy Pam (as I have been named by my 3 year old)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger kelli said...

So lovely..and I agree! I'd love one of those, if ever you feel the need for a giveaway!

So glad your Dad is home. Know that I'm still praying for you all.

Glad you are able to refresh through knitting! I've learned 2 more stitches, and I'm working on a third...maybe someday I'll be able to make some of those!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

They are much too pretty to use!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I've seen the crocheted dishrags, but can't recall seeing knitted ones.
These are so colorful!
xo

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger homespun living said...

Linda, I hope your Dad is doing much better.
The dishcloths are lovely!
~Deb

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh, Linda, they're so lovely, I've never seen the round shaped ones before, how awesome!! I've always envied people who can knit or crochet...it's something I've never learned to do. You need to come live near me so that you can teach me:-) xoxo

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Laurie A. said...

linda,

you have genuine talent. how lovely. if i may ... i'll call them dish clothes instead. they in no way resemble a rag! *smile*

praying that your father is settling in at home and that you are all taking baby steps toward some normal routine.

enjoy what is left of this day!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Those are cool! Wish I could knit as well :-)

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Ooh ooh I love them! They turned out beautifully!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Beautiful, Linda! I must try this too. I would love to know how to crochet, but I CAN knit! I am catching up here and am so glad your Dad is home and doing better now. What a relief, and also that the warmer spring like weather is there too.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

Glad your dad is home. I will continue to pray.

I always wished I learned to knit.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger peggy, the simple woman said...

Ooh, so very nice! Ever consider selling them?

Thank you for your kind kindred comment today!

Blessings,

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Aunt Angie said...

Linda! THOSE are gorgeous!!! I love the pretty colors!!! So fun looking...surely chores would no longer be called "a chore" using such a pretty!

I am about to catch up on the hospital news! I didn't know he'd been in...I have been bogged down...even before all this rain!!!

Love you sister!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Darla said...

i love these! they are very pretty. i made a few after my surgery a few years back when i was confined to a chair! i don't know what it is about them that make me feel good inside but they do.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Anne said...

How lovely! I love making these, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home