About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
A Tree Firmly Planted
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
The Rose and The Storm
Counting My Many Blessings
Other Things
PRAYER
1000 Gifts
"Closed"
Apology to Grackles
One Thousand Gifts and Answered Prayer

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Thursday, May 15, 2008
JUST CALL ME "SPEEDY'!
I have been on a little unannounced hiatus- just lots of things going on. The really BIG news is that I now have Broadband. I am so excited. I know I am very late coming to this party, but I just haven't been able to do it until now.

I am really enjoying this. The best part is not tying up the phone line. Now I can do guilt-free blogging!! I have made myself promise not to get my time all out of balance again, but it sure is nice to be able to navigate around quickly and view videos and hear music..... I am so grateful. Isn't God good to give us things that really are totally unnecessary but things that we really would like to have? I am blessed.

I will now try to catch up a bit.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 2:53 PM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Broadband does make your on line experience so much nicer, doesn't it!
I also like that the phone line isn't tied up..
xo

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Barb said...

You know, we stay on line all the time. Seriously, we never shut AOL down. I guess we got lucky when we got our phone service installed in this house - we have a second phone line dedicated strictly for the computer, free of charge.

This made me stop and remember when being on line tied up my phone. I had no idea you were set up that way. You're going to LOVE broadband.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

God loves us and wants us to be happy!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Welcome to higher speed..Speedy!
:-)

I'm sure you will enjoy the difference!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Well I thought your blog looked a little perkier and speedier today. :) Now, go search my archives and watch all of the tear-jerker videos I've posted the past few months, LOL.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home