About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
When I Was A Young Girl....
The Right Way
A Thank You
Sunday Afternoon Chat
Thankful Thursday
Others' Words
More Lessons Learned While Biking
The Living Word
Scarlett O'Hara Here
Thankful Thursday

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Monday, September 10, 2007
Taking a Little Break



We are having revival services at our church for the next few days so I am going to take a little break. I will be back for Thankful Thursday.

I also wanted to thank you for all the uplifting comments on my last post. I knew you would feel just that way. I am so encouraged when I look at my own granddaughters and read about your little girls and granddaughters. They are being wisely and lovingly raised; they are exeriencing childhood at its best. I am so proud of you and just love you to death.

Have a blessed week. See you thursday.
 
  posted at 12:58 PM
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Oh, neat!! Come back revived and refreshed! (And thankful. ;) See you Thursday, friend!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Have a great week, Linda!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Enjoy your break and I'll see you later in the week!
xo

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Have a wonderful break!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Enjoy the revival service and we'll be here waiting when you come back:-) xoxo

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I am glad to hear that other churches still have revivals! Who's your speaker?

WE have a great saint in our church who, after coming back from a retreat recently said, "I was really revived. I didn't know how bad off I was!" That gave me a good chuckle.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Enjoy your break and come back refreshed in the Lord!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Lovely picture. Have a wonderful refreshing time.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

Oh, be blessed dear Linda!! I have been reading your posts this week but haven't had time to comment yet. I completely agree with your thoughts on little girls being allowed to be little girls. They grow up too fast!! Have a wonderful time and I'll see you on TT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home