About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Look At Me - I'm Tatting!
I DID IT!!
Gold
The Old "Ego Buster"
Mission Accomplished
My Father's Eyes
VIOLETS
Wisdom
Quilt Show
Works For Me Wednesday

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Thoughts on Prayer and a Poem


I am over at Laced With Grace this thursday. I would love it if you visited me there. I will also "really" be at my son and daughter-in-law's new house (not the one in Dallas - the one who lives here near us) helping to paint the rooms pretty colors. My husband and I did that today as well, along with working on music folders for choir and then choir practice this evening - a busy day. I am already anticipating a long, hot bubble bath tomorrow night. I know I'm not a kid any more whenever I do something out of the ordinary and ache all over when I'm finished.

Friday is the BIG DAY - the day I've been waiting for for months. I'm going to the Siesta Fiesta at the Alamodome in San Antonio. I am sooooo excited. I'll take lots of pictures and report back next week. This feels like a special gift from the hand of the Father. Not only will I get to be a part of a Beth Moore Event, but I'll also get to meet some fellow bloggers. How great is that?

I pray God's richest blessing on all your lives,
 
  posted at 9:36 PM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Linds said...

Have the most WONDERFUL time in San Antonio, Linda! I can't wait to hear all when you get back!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

I will check out Laced w/ Grace later this a.m.

Have a blessed time at Siesta Fiesta!!!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Enjoy your festival! What a blessing you are to help with the painting... a labor of love.

I'll check out Laced with Grace. You always do a great job and I feel blessed when I visit.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Wow - I am so far behind again! The tatting is just beautiful - I don't even know the meaning of the word!

We've been helping Kristen with some stuff this week and are exhausted. I know just what you mean.

Wow - a week-end with Beth Moore and blogging friends - can't wait to hear more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home