About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
His Chosen
On the Lighter Side
Thankful Thursday
Clouds and the Rock
Immeasurable Worth
Happy Birthday to My Blog!
Living Water
Bestowing Crowns
Thankful Thursday and a Prayer Request
Daddy's Hand

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Gone on Vacation



I had hoped to write a little something before we left on vacation, but the hours are slipping away rather quickly. I haven't even had much time to visit, but I'll be back next week. We'll get caught up then. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. Don't do anything wonderfully exciting while I'm gone. Wait until I get back.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 3:11 PM
  17 comments



17 Comments:
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Have a fabulous vacation.

Diane

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger someone else said...

I hope you'll have a really wonderful time!!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Susie said...

We'll miss you Linda. Have fun, and come back with more wonderful writings.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Travel safely my friend :)
Have a fabulous time...
xo

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger eph2810 said...

I'll promise I wait until you are back for the next 'purse' giveaway :)

Have a wonderful time, my friend. Relax, have fun and stay out of trouble (just kidding)....

See you next week, my sweet friend.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Have a wonderful time, Linda!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I wonder where you're going. Did I miss a post when you told us?

Have a wonderful time = we'll be here when you get back. I hope you come up here again sometime so we can meet!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

have a wonderfully relaxing time!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Aunt Angie said...

Hope you have a fantastic time---: ) we will miss you bunches! (as I tell my girls)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Missing you Linda, hope you are having fun!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger sharon brobst said...

HAve a great ime!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

I am sure you're going to have a great time. We will miss you being online, but I am sure you will have some great stories to tell.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cyndi said...

I thought of you this morning and wanted to pop in and say I hope you are having a wonderfully relaxing time!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Aunt Angie said...

Linda---how you are back before Wednesday---I am having a "book-give-away"---no strings attached....just sharing a great book! Love to have you join in!
I know that the Lord as inspired you with great thoughts on your vacation---can't wait to hear!!!
Our Sunday School teacher just got back from NY,OH,CO and Louisianna, shared what God blessed his family with during vacation---it was neat!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Bernadine said...

Have fun on your vacation.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Myrna said...

We'll miss you!

I haven't been around much in the last few days myself. I should be visiting more when you return.

Have a good time and safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home