About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Wordless Wednesday - Time to Saddle Up and Move 'E...
Questions Meme
Looking to Jesus
Thankful Thursday
Wordless Wednesday - It's a Whopper!
In Other Words
Getting Out the Wrinkles
Pride Goeth Before.....well you know
Thankful Thursday
FREEDOM

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Not a "Copper Girl"


You will find my post here today. Please come visit.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 10:35 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, I'll hope over.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Linda,

I just read your comment on my blog and had to come over (I will email too....if I find your email address). I smiled as I read your email, happy that you took the time to visit. Then I read your words, "God has led you and He will go before you"....and I was overcome with the goosebumps that only an "AHA" moment can provide! Actually, my friend Jan calls this kind of goosebumps, "God bumps."

Linda, it was as if God was speaking directly to me through your words....."I will go before you" in this journey. Yes, I know He is with us, yes, I believe He led us to this, but the thought that He was going before us.....had not entered my mind. Call me silly, call me immature, most true--call me stressed...although I know His word, it became ALIVE as I read your comment.

Yes, He has promised not to leave us alone, He has promised to be with us,......but His word never fails, and He promises to go before us. You have lightened my spirit...there is a praise celebration goin' on here in midwest Minnesota!

I know you always bless....I know that's why your readers keep on comin' back! I don't know if you felt as you typed that you were delivering a very personalized message, but I am here right now to say....thank you for being an instrument of our God!!!!!

He goes before us! How I can rest now!

Deep, cleansing, life-sustaining breath! You have blessed me so.

Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home