About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Not a "Copper Girl"
Wordless Wednesday - Time to Saddle Up and Move 'E...
Questions Meme
Looking to Jesus
Thankful Thursday
Wordless Wednesday - It's a Whopper!
In Other Words
Getting Out the Wrinkles
Pride Goeth Before.....well you know
Thankful Thursday

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Thursday, July 19, 2007
Away For a Couple of Days
We are heading east again to visit our kids and grandkids. This time our younger son and his wife and two little precious girls are going with us. We are determined to have a great time despite all this rainy weather!!! We're praying the house here stays safe and dry and for safe travels.

Y'all have a great weekend!! See you sunday.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 7:27 PM
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At 9:08 PM, Blogger moreofhim said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! God bless you!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

praying for safe travels! Enjoy your visit!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Have a great time, and I hope the rain stays away. Blessings!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hope the weather is good and you have safe travels! By the time you return, we'll be leaving, so I'll catch up with you the middle of next week!
xo

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Linds said...

Have a happy and safe trip, Linda!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Have a wonderful weekend. See you Sunday! I should have the photos of 'meeting' Dawn up on my blog by then! I'm all ready, waiting to leave in about 1/2 hour to go pick up Dawn at the IDS Tower in downtown Minneapolis. She's getting around during here stay in Minneapolis! From there we plan to go to the Mall of America...as every visiting guest needs to see the MOA at least once. If we have time I hope to take her to Lake Minnetonka (downtown Wayzata...another downtown on a much smaller scale) and have lunch at my favorite lake restaurant. The time will fly though....so we'll have to see what happens. I'm just so excited! Not too excited however, to be rehearsing in my brain ways to get to Texas to visit you! Dawn and I have already talked about it.....what fun that would be.

Diane

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Hope your trip is a wonderful success and that your are safe and dry and having fun!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Have a wonderful visit!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Have fun... and thanks so much for all of your sweet comments through my wedding process! Blogging friends are special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home