About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Ruth Bell Graham
Thankful Thursday
In Other Words
Lavender Hill Pictures
Our Lavender Day
Lavender
Thankful Thursday
In Other Words
A Little Bloggy Break
Thankful Thursday

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Happy Father's Day








Happy Father's Day to all the incredible fathers in my life.

The first picture is my Dad with me and my little sister.

The second picture is our two sons.

The third picture is my Dad and three generations of our family.

I have been so blessed with the Godly men in my life. My father, my husband and my sons - all of them love the Lord and love their families with all their heart. I honor them today for the strength and faith and grace and wisdom in each of their lives. Thank you Lord for these precious Dads.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 10:35 AM
  12 comments



12 Comments:
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Myrna said...

Great pictures of your wonderful Dads.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger rena said...

Blessed indeed. Congratulations on carrying on the legacy and teaching your son's well.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Lori said...

You sure are blessed.

Happy Father's Day to all of the great men in your life.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger eph2810 said...

Thank you so much for sharing your precious family with us this special Sunday.
Be blessed today and always.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

I had to look twice in the first pic Linda. At first glance that looked just like my hubby's Dad. It was sort of surprising.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Good tributes the last two days. I'm glad you wrote about Ruth Graham. She gave up mission work to raise her own mission field while her huband traveled the world. She was working on a swing for her grandkids when she fell, which led to her physical downfall. I haven't read much of her, but did read the book she wrote about being the mother of prodigal Franklin Graham. It is a huge loss to the world - and I can't imagine what it will be like when Billy goes to join her. But I know he will before too long.

BTW, thanks so much for your kind comment yesterday!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

P.S. I wish you could have sitting in thata front row with us last night singing - it was great fun, great weather, great songs. I'm going to write about it soon.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Three generations! WOW! Both of our father's died in their 50's...so our children have never physically known their grandpa's. Such a loss...still, a life well lived....leaves a lasting legacy.

Your photo's are great! Thanks for sharing them.

Diane

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, what wonderful pictures of the fathers in your life, Linda!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Hi Linda!

Just wanted to let you know about my new blog: http://coffeemama.wordpress.com

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Cyndi said...

What a beautiful, beautiful tribute. I love the pictures! How priceless!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Susie said...

What wonderful Father's Day pictures Linda! Hope the day was spent making more special memories!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home