About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
My Dad
A Look Back
42 Years!!
Who Me Lord?
Marching To Zion
Family
Back to "Normal"
Rain and Hope
My Word For the New Year
Happy New Year and an update

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Sunday, January 18, 2009
Home



How it touches my heart to read your dear comments. Thank you so very much for praying for my Dad and for your encouraging words. He is home. Thank You Lord!! He was discharged late this morning.

We are home and have absolutely crashed!! I'm planning to go sit and knit and read the rest of the day away. My sweet husband (who has driven a million miles in the past three days chauffeuring everyone around between home and the hospital and lots of other places) is watching the NFL playoffs. I'm going to go help him cheer on his team (while I also do the above mentioned things because I'm a girl and I can multi-task :-) ).

Blessings,
Linda
 
  posted at 4:10 PM
  12 comments



12 Comments:
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

Glad to hear your Dad is back home, and you too. I'd say after what youve dealt with the last few days you're definitely due for some knitting and vegging. I'd be adding fattening food and a hot bubble bath!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I'm so glad your dad is home again. Dwight's mom had to be in the hospital overnight for fear of congestive heart failure - it wasn't, thank the Lord. After having Katie in the hospital and two funerals, we were relieved that we didn't have another hospital patient for very long!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger grammy said...

Glad all went well. Thanks be to God. Relax for awhile. Love the red headed little one. My hubby is a red head...but none of our kids or grandkids (so far anyway). Enjoy your warm air (O:

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Abba's Girl said...

So glad your dad is home. Can't wait to see pics of what you are knitting.

My dad may be released from the hospital tomorrow. I am very excited to say the least.

Annette

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger kelli said...

So thankful your Dad is now home. I hope today (and the next days to come) are a time of rest and peace for you all.

Happy crashing:)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Glad your Dad is home safe. Rest in the Lord and regain some strength.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger the voice of melody said...

Great news about your dad! Hope you take it easy the next few days. Get some rest! :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jess said...

So glad!

Love, Jess

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

I just read about your Dad, Linda. I'm so glad he is home now.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dearest Linda,

Please know that my prayers are with your dad. Good to hear that he's now home...I can well imagine how after 63 years of marriage, your parents don't like being apart:-) xoxo

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Amy said...

That's awesome news, I'm glad he's on the mend :-)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I was worried when I started reading your post about your Dad... I'm so glad that he is doing better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home