About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
At Long Last - Pictures!
Salvation's Plan
The Father's Love
Following The Path
Thankful Thursday
Home Again
Another Little Break
The Walk
A Bit of News
Living Water

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thankful Thursday

Father, I am so thankful for:

- answered prayer. You have been so faithful to hear the cry of our hearts and answer with such lovingkindness.

- for Your living word. When I needed to know You were there, You gave me a verse that spoke so perfectly to my situation. How I thank You.

- for the joy of singing during the Easter services at our church. The power of the message and the music was simply life-changing.

- for the return of spring - a confimation of your faithfulness. I love to see the flowers poking their heads out of the ground and the fresh green color of new leaves on the trees. The birds are singing their little hearts out and all things are being made new.

- for family; for the love we share and the memories and experiences that bind us together.

You will find many more grateful hearts at Sting My Heart - Iris' blog.

Blessings
 
  posted at 10:57 PM
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Happy TT Linda,

Great list of thankfulness!

I love spring too. Blessings to you this day♥

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Jenileigh said...

So true! A precious thankful list! Have a great Thankful Thursday!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Amen and amen.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Such a nice thankful list sweet one.

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also thankful that God's Word is alive and active and that He makes it alive and active in me! Praise His Almighty Name!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I, too, am so thankful for spring.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Linda aka yellowroseli said...

It is so TRUE, The Lord is so faithul.Where would we be witout Him? I could not have made it tis far without HimGreat list.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Linda,

- for the return of spring - a confimation of your faithfulness. My sentiments precisely. Love you.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

We didn't do a cantata this year, but the 3 songs we sang were such a blessing.

Love the pix of the MS walk. I'll never forget the year I did it - it was 9 miles, and I was in much better shape in those days! I should get myself up to doing it again.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger eph2810 said...

Easter services are always something special aren't they?

Yes, I too am thankful for His life-giving Word and that He always has an answer when we need it.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home