Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Father, I am so thankful for:
- answered prayer. You have been so faithful to hear the cry of our hearts and answer with such lovingkindness.
- for Your living word. When I needed to know You were there, You gave me a verse that spoke so perfectly to my situation. How I thank You.
- for the joy of singing during the Easter services at our church. The power of the message and the music was simply life-changing.
- for the return of spring - a confimation of your faithfulness. I love to see the flowers poking their heads out of the ground and the fresh green color of new leaves on the trees. The birds are singing their little hearts out and all things are being made new.
- for family; for the love we share and the memories and experiences that bind us together.
You will find many more grateful hearts at Sting My Heart - Iris' blog.