About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
The Walk
A Bit of News
Living Water
Catching Up and Thanks
One Thousand Gifts
TODD
Thank You and an Update
The Driveway Leading Home
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
A Listening Heart

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Thursday, March 06, 2008
Another Little Break
Just a brief post to say I will be gone for a few days. We are going to visit the grandchildren in Magnolia. I can't wait. How I wish they were a bit closer. It is our littlest member of the family's fourth birthday. Four!! I seriously wish I could freeze time for just a little while. It is going far too quickly to suit this grandmother. We will be gone until late sunday night. We will put our bikes on the rack, pack our bags and head out tomorrow morning.

Speaking of time going too quickly...I simply don't know where the hours in my day go. One would think that with an empty next I would have more time on my hands than I know what to do with. It just isn't so. I find myself apologizing once again for my lack of leaving comments. I really am trying to read and keep up as best I can. I don't know what the answer is, but family needs and other things are rather pressing right now.

On monday you will find me here - at Laced With Grace. I would be humbly honored if you would join me there. I send each of you much love, prayers, and wishes for a blessed weekend.
 
  posted at 12:24 PM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Enjoy your littlest member!

Blessings to you!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Have a wonderful week-end with the family! I look foward to your return. And I can only imagine how busy I will continue to be once I am retired. Ha - retired!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dearest Linda, I do hope you're having a fabulous weekend with your family:-) I can just imagine the fun you're having with your grandchildren...Happy Birthday to the little 4 year old!! I know what you mean about the hours in a day going by so fast...I don't have any children at home and I don't go out to work so you'd think I'd be able to visit all my blogging friends every day...but it doesn't work that way! lol Take care dear friend. xoxo

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger tonia said...

linda,

here i am in your comment box to let you know how much you are loved and enjoyed! :)

(now don't get spoiled, you know i'm terrible about leaving comments. *grin*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home