"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the Lord." Psalm 104: 33, 34
86. I discovered them yesterday. They are growing right by the front porch - the first tiny harbingers of spring. They are the first ones to make their appearance every year - a sweet reminder of God's faithfulness.
89. The privilege of taking piano lessons from a talented lady who has become a dear friend.
90. Answered prayer and the comfort that comes from knowing friends have prayed for us.
91. Seeing an eagle for the first time (in person). We were riding past the field with all the hay bales, and there he was. It was such a thrill to watch him spread his enormous wings and fly across the field.
92. Letters from a precious friend.
93. A prayer partner
94. Sitting outdoors at a little table enjoying a delicious ice cream cone with my husband.
95. Precious promises from the Living Word: "I will go before you andmake the rough places smooth;" Isaiah 45: 2a
96. "Behold I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me." Isaiah 49: 16