About Me

Name: Linda

Location: Texas


I am a wife, mom and grandma. I am doing what I've wanted to do all my life. I am a Christian and I love the Lord.

My Complete Profile
Contact Me


Blogrolls
Family Friendly Blogroll [-]

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Recent Posts
Happy Birthday Dad
Life is Like a Crossword Puzzle
Alie
41 YEARS
As My World Tilts
Casting Your Care Upon Him
Can You Hear Me God?
One Thousand Gifts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
THE MESSAGE

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009


Search


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:



Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site






Subscribe with Bloglines


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Site Meter

Thursday, January 24, 2008
An Award
Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like giving up; like you are just a big failure and what's the use anyway? Well I was having one of those days just yesterday. I talked myself into thinking I should just give up on some things and quit trying. And then I received this.



My precious friend Ann sent it to me. It was just exactly what I needed. I never cease to be amazed at how my Heavenly Father cares about every little detail of my life. I hadn't even prayed about any of this (which, of course, is exactly what I should have done), but He saw my hurting heart and used Ann to minister to me. It blessed and encouraged me - made me feel loved and cared for. Thank You Lord; thank you Ann for thinking I could possibly deserve this.

Now I would like to give this award to some others whose writing and tender hearts have spoken the love of Jesus to me over and over again:

1. momrn2 at My Quiet Corner


2. Iris at Sting My Heart

3. Beth Moore and Amanda's blog at livingproof ministries

These are just three of the many blogs that minister to me. I know they will minister to you as well.

Blessings,
 
  posted at 7:57 PM
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Cyndi said...

Linda, the fact that you are so shocked at an award like this shows how utterly deserving of it you really are. I just love that about you! And your choices of recipients are so good!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats to you... you are so deserving. God did bless you on a day that you needed it. God is good!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

You have been on my heart so much in the recent days!! I'm so grateful God was able to use this award to bless you!! You are definately deserving!

I am humbled and honored to be a recipient. Thanks for being such an encouragement to me! :-)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Aunt Angie said...

Congrat's Linda! You are such a blessing to me and so many others! THank you for your kind comments on my thankful post this week. I quiet agree with Ann in her choice for the award!!!
Keep listening to the Father! Keep writing your heart...we need it!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Congrats to you Linda. Isn't that just like God to bring us those precious pieces of encouragement when we need them. He is so amazing! Thanks for stopping by my place. Blessings on your weekend.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Congratulations dear Linda!

And your dad's birthday is just a day before mine...I just scrolled down to see if you posted on it, and it was so nice to read about him. Wonderful that he's lived to see great-grandchildren and play chess with them!

And thank you for asking about my book...I need friends like you who keep asking since it helps keep me on track! ;)

Blessings,
~Tammy

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

You know how I feel about you - and I am thankful that you were reassured of your importance to all of us in this wonderful world of blog friends!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi Linda,
Glad this award cheered you up when you were feeling down. I don't know what's troubling you, but I'll keep you in my prayers..
xo

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger eph2810 said...

Oh, Linda - you are so deserving of this award. You have such a wonderful blog and I know that you minister to many on the Internet.

Thank you so much for passing this sweet award to me :)

I know what you mean on giving up, but He is always there to pick me back up by sending friends that just say the right words.

Be blessed today and always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home